- The ALA Breakfast is Sunday, June 19th, from 8:00am to noon at Patriot Hall. If you would like to reserve at table for 8 or more or have any questions, please call Margaret Dellinger (703) 409 3564.
American Legion Joint Installation Meeting (open to members of TAL, SAL, and ALA) will be held Wednesday, June 1st at 7:00pm in Patriot Hall.
- ALA’s next meeting is Saturday, June 11th, at 12:30pm in Patriot Hall.
SAL’s next meeting is Thursday, June 9th at 6:00pm in Patriot Hall.
- Pease help us spread the word …. Patriot Hall is now open for rentals!! The only caveat is that everyone attending events at Patriot Hall must have proof of vacination (a photo of the card on your phone will suffice) or they must weat a mask while in the hall. See Patriot Hall page for details.
- ALA Juniors will meeting is June 20th at 7:30pm in Patriot Hall..
Club 180 hours: (Please note Club 180 is open to the public for lunch).
New Hours began April 1st.
- Monday 3:00pm to 9:00pm; Kitchen will open at 4:00 pm to 8:30pm
- Tuesday, Thursday, Friday - 11:00am to 9:00pm; Kitchen 11:30am to 7:30pm
- Wednesday 11:00am to 10:00pm; Kitchen noon to 8:30pm
- Saturday and Sunday noon to 7:00pm; Kitchen 1:00pm to 5:00pm
Welcome to our Post!! We are nestled in a lovely residential neighborhood and you'll know you've arrived when you see our red, white, and blue Nike Missile static display next to our flag pole! Post 180 was founded in, Vienna, Virginia in 1937. Our post is officially American Legion Dyer-Gunnell Post 180 and is Vienna's oldest Community Service organization. Today, we have members from every military service, including Space Force! Joining our Post enables you to continue serving your God, Country and Community. Our mission is to implement the goals, aspirations, dreams, peace and blessings for our country, friends and families. Continue to read our story on Page 2 by scrolling to the bottom and selecting "Next Page".
Next Page >>