IMPORTANT UPDATES :
1) CLUB 180 in Patriot Hall - Due to ongoing repairs the downstairs is closed, so until further notice Club 180 is being hosted in Patriot Hall, so please enter the building through the upstairs entrance and see the bartender to sign in, have your temperature taken, and check your membership card.
2) COVID MEASSAGING
The health and safety of our American Legion Family is of the utmost importance to our Post. Prior to entering our home, you must satisfy all of the Virginia Department of Health protocols and acknowledge that you have adhered, and will continue to adhere, to these expectations for the foreseeable future to maintain our Post’s prevention and safety objectives. In line with this you will now see a sign on the Post door that says:
"I am not now, nor have I been in the last 14 days, confirmed or assumed positive for COVID-19, nor am I currently waiting for the results of a COVID-19 test." Please do not enter this facility if you do not meet these requirements.
- After traveling in the United States, VDH recommends that you consider getting tested with a viral test (e.g., PCR or antigen test) 3-5 days after travel and reduce non-essential activities for a full 7 days, even if you test negative. If you don’t get tested, it’s safest to reduce non-essential activities for 10 days after travel.
- After traveling internationally, VDH recommends that you get tested with a viral test (e.g., PCR or antigen test) 3-5 days after travel and stay home for 7 days. Even if you test negative, stay home for the full 7 days. If you don’t get tested, it’s safest to stay home for 10 days after travel.
- For further VDH guidelines, please visit: https://www.vdh.virginia.gov/coronavirus/coronavirus/travel-to-areas-with-widespread-ongoing-community-spread/
Post 180 is in compliance with all COVID-19 health and safety requirements, to include (but not limited to) wearing of masks, social distancing, touchless temperature taken at the door, wiping down all surfaces and handles after use, and disposable glasses.
Wipes are available and so are gloves if you want to wipe down your gaming machine. Let’s keep our doors open and viruses out
Club 180 bar and kitchen hours and allowed number of customers at any one time will stay in compliance with changing COVID restrictions, so please call in advance for the latest information.
3) WEATHER ALERT - As bad weather sets in you might want to get on the Club 180 Texts list for daily updates on bad weather closing, what the lunch specials are and event happenings. You also can call the post. Bartenders have the authority to close due to snowstorms. Please leave as soon as they make the call to close down. To receive text messages please call Anna at 571 505 1247. Also, remember, the Daily Menu Specials for December are not in stone, so please call Club 180 to confirm.
The Post operates a staffed Club providing food and beverages. The Post’s lower level has an entrance, which is open to any and all visitors (whether members of the Post or not) for food, non-alcoholic beverages, and a pool table. Post members must have their member card, allowing them and their guests to also enjoy beer and wine service. The schedule and menu may vary, so please check here for updates, or sign up for Text notification by texting (571) 505-1247 with the note “Please add me to the Club 180 Text Notification, my name is XXXX and my number is XXX.”
All members please make sure you have your card on you at all times. Bartenders will be checking them.
General Manger: Anna Philips (571) 505-1247 Post Number: (703) 938-9535
Please help us welcome back Zoila as our cook!
Monday-Thursday – Post 11:00AM - 7:30PM
Kitchen: 11:30AM - 2PM, then 3:30PM-6:30PM with last call for food at 6:15PM
Friday – 11AM -- 10PM
Kitchen: 11:30AM – 8PM
Saturday-Sunday – Noon – 7PM
Kitchen: 1PM – 5PM
NOTES: Weekly Bingo is cancelled until further notice.
Next Page >>