- Saturday, July 1st - Celebrate America 5K. Race starts 7:30 AM at Post 180. Run or walk on W&OD Trail. Register by June 30th. For more information and to register, click HERE. Contact email@example.com or 703-898-9188 with quesitons.
- July 4th Celebration with Band - July 4, 1-5 PM $15. Ribs feast, hot dogs, corn on the cob, beans, potato salad, deviled eggs
- The ALA Breakfast is the 3rd Sunday of the month. The next breakfast is July 16th, from 8:00am to noon in Patriot Hall. Adults $12, Children $5. If you would like to reserve a table for 8 or more or have any questions, please call Margaret Dellinger (703) 409 3564.
- Save the Date - Saturday, Augut 26th - Bull Roast
- Friday Dinners - see MENU for all the great Friday night special dinners.
- July 5 - General Membership Meeting 7 PM
- July 12 - House Committee 7 PM
- July 13 - SAL 6 PM
- July 19 - Executive Committee 7 PM
- *ALA - No meetings until September
Club/Social Quarters Hours:
- Monday 3:00 - 9:00 pm
- Tuesday thru Thursday 11:00am - 9:00 pm; Kitchen 11:00am - 6:45pm
- Friday 11:00am - 10:00pm; Kitchen 11:00am - 7:45pm
- Saturday 8:00am - 10:00 pm; Kitchen 8:00am - 11:00 am for breakfast, noon-6:45 pm
- Sunday noon to 9:00pm; Bring food to share for Potluck. Kitchen closed. Donations accepted for Children's Welfare.
Open to public for dining. No alcohol or gaming services provided to general public. Members only.
Welcome to our Post!! We are nestled in a lovely residential neighborhood and you'll know you've arrived when you see our red, white, and blue Nike Missile static display next to our flag pole! Post 180 was founded in, Vienna, Virginia in 1937. Our post is officially American Legion Dyer-Gunnell Post 180 and is Vienna's oldest Community Service organization. Today, we have members from every military service, including Space Force! Joining our Post enables you to continue serving your God, Country and Community. Our mission is to implement the goals, aspirations, dreams, peace and blessings for our country, friends and families. Continue to read our story HERE.
Chow Mein, pot stickers, peppered chicken over rice, fried rice, Dan Dan noodles, Beef and broccoli stir fry, general Tso’s chicken, chicken lettuce, Szechuan Beef, Egg rolls.