- The ALA Breakfast is the 3rd Sunday of the month. The next breakfast is June 18, from 8:00am to noon in Patriot Hall. Adults $12, Children $5. If you would like to reserve a table for 8 or more or have any questions, please call Margaret Dellinger (703) 409 3564.
- Mark your calendars for these fun food events May - August:
- July 4th Celebration with Band - July 4, 1-5 pm $15. Ribs feast, hot dogs, corn on the cob, beans, potato salad, deviled eggs
- Pig Roast at the Pavilion with Band - July 22, 2-7 pm $10
- Bull Roast - August 26.
- Friday Dinners - see MENU for all the great Friday night special dinners.
- June 2 - Officer Installation held in lieu of General Membership Meeting. Next GMM is July 5, 2023, 7 PM
- June 8 - SAL 6 PM
- June 10 - ALA 10 AM
- June 14 - House Committee 7 PM
- June 21 - Executive Committee 7 PM
Club/Social Quarters Hours:
- Monday - beginning May 1st, 3:00 - 9:00 pm
- Tuesday thru Thursday 11:00am - 9:00 pm; Kitchen 11:00am - 6:45pm
- Friday 11:00am - 10:00pm; Kitchen 11:00am - 7:45pm
- Saturday 8:00am - 10:00 pm; Kitchen 8:00am - 11:00 am for breakfast, noon-6:45 pm
- Sunday noon to 9:00pm; Bring food to share for Potluck. Kitchen closed. Donations accepted for Children's Welfare.
Open to public for dining. No alcohol or gaming services provided to general public. Members only.
Welcome to our Post!! We are nestled in a lovely residential neighborhood and you'll know you've arrived when you see our red, white, and blue Nike Missile static display next to our flag pole! Post 180 was founded in, Vienna, Virginia in 1937. Our post is officially American Legion Dyer-Gunnell Post 180 and is Vienna's oldest Community Service organization. Today, we have members from every military service, including Space Force! Joining our Post enables you to continue serving your God, Country and Community. Our mission is to implement the goals, aspirations, dreams, peace and blessings for our country, friends and families. Continue to read our story HERE.
Chow Mein, pot stickers, peppered chicken over rice, fried rice, Dan Dan noodles, Beef and broccoli stir fry, general Tso’s chicken, chicken lettuce, Szechuan Beef, Egg rolls.